Tuesday 11 August 2009

Deep disappointment.

Naruto all know that Japanese anime ninjas hand of Masashi Kishimoto. More than half the planet is no load to see what will happen in the next chapter or what will happen at the end. Personally, I just read out of curiosity.
I think the story came to a point that there is nothing attractive to me. In the last chapters of the manga, scanlations read what you want to say, I have been bored. There was only one thing that made my heart more and wanted to read was something that stirred the whole world. Do not say because it is best spoiler for many people only see the anime. However, only a matter of eight chapters, or I do not know why this series from when I get bored.
I will continue reading, of course, to see that things are invented Kishimoto. Maybe we are surprised with a great final, but let me doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment